Model 3 UK sighting

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

MarkW

Country
Country
I posted this on the FB page, but for those that didn't see it, I spotted this Model 3 yesterday in the UK in my street. Wasn't expecting that!

From a quick look, it was a well worn LHD model with a UK reg plate, so I'm guessing it may be one of the US pre production cars registered over here to do some testing. Maybe it has been modified for some UK regs, who knows, but otherwise it wouldn't work with UK superchargers.

Attachments

dmbooth

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Thought it might be You You Xue's white M3 you'd spotted when I started reading that but obviously not. Lot's of motor trade in your neck of the woods, think it's someone in the trade giving it a shakedown?

MarkW

Country
Country
I think it is owned by Tesla. Someone on FB said that is a Tesla pass in the window. It is covered in what look like pen marks highlighting scratches and imperfections etc.

I wanted to have a closer look and should have checked the VIN, but got collared by one of the neighbours who wouldn't stop talking to me!