Tesla Owners Online Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts
i'm putting the three bars where everyone else puts P3D, and not adding any other badges.

since it was the original logo for the car, and was given up because of Adidass, i'm putting it on.

screw you adidass.

I see that it's been a while now but I believe this is what you're talking about?! I personally love it! I've had it all ways... the Tesla T, naked, TESLA lettering, and now the original 3-bar logo. To me, this is still super clean, and is different from the masses of Model 3s I see here in California. Just a little something to make the car unique.

Attachments

I see that it's been a while now but I believe this is what you're talking about?! I personally love it! I've had it all ways... the Tesla T, naked, TESLA lettering, and now the original 3-bar logo. To me, this is still super clean, and is different from the masses of Model 3s I see here in California. Just a little something to make the car unique.
Where did you get this size emblem? I want it as big as the current T emblem but in black.

Where did you get this size emblem? I want it as big as the current T emblem but in black.
The original posting has it right. Emblems Only is the site I went to. I ordered 6 bars (3 for front hood and 3 for trunk). I'm really surprised there isn't a 3rd party making this emblem mod. I had to figure out the spacing on my own but I like the end result (and I've never seen the logo on another Model 3). I guess the finished look could be a tad bigger but I believe it works, and is roughly the same sizing as the original "T" emblem. The look is different, and it's subtle. I like it. I'll post pics of the trunk look in a bit. Merry Christmas!! 🎄

And here are the trunk pics as promised. Please excuse the dirt (it's been raining off and on here and needs a proper wash). :)

http://www.emblemsonly.com/e-bar/

@ACIII... In order to get the desired black you would need to hit it with some 3M vinyl. Should be pretty easy though since it's such a small piece.

Attachments

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.