Tesla Owners Online Forum banner

Model 3 trunk 'E' bars Metal emblem.

10K views 26 replies 18 participants last post by  Lightning 
#1 ·
Fellow Tesla Model 3 fans and owners. I have just come across where to get the three authentic METAL bars for the original Tesla E Trunk logo. Here is the link and I found this coupon code 'EBAR20' which essentially gives you free shipping, all for about 20 bucks shipped. Add quantity 'three' to your order to get the 'three' bars. http://www.emblemsonly.com/e-bar/ Boom, you're welcome!!!

Attachments

See less See more
#8 · (Edited)
It's been my experience that at resale time buyers prefer original/stock look and configuration. This is so they:
1. Don't have to accept someone else's ideas of what does or doesn't make the car look better
2. Don't have to worry about what other "customizations" may have been made to the car that they're not aware of

If buying new, I make a point to get the look and configuration I like at the start from the manufacture's offerings, then do my best to maintain that over the years until I sell it.

#18 ·
It's not a , it's a Tesla.
And as much as I like the logo, the car is now know as Model 3. So no for me on the outside.

Reactions: NJturtlePower
#21 ·
#23 ·
I see that it's been a while now but I believe this is what you're talking about?! I personally love it! I've had it all ways... the Tesla T, naked, TESLA lettering, and now the original 3-bar logo. To me, this is still super clean, and is different from the masses of Model 3s I see here in California. Just a little something to make the car unique.

Attachments

#24 ·
Where did you get this size emblem? I want it as big as the current T emblem but in black.

#27 · (Edited)
And here are the trunk pics as promised. Please excuse the dirt (it's been raining off and on here and needs a proper wash). :)

http://www.emblemsonly.com/e-bar/

@ACIII... In order to get the desired black you would need to hit it with some 3M vinyl. Should be pretty easy though since it's such a small piece.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.