Model 3 trunk 'E' bars Metal emblem.

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
Fellow Tesla Model 3 fans and owners. I have just come across where to get the three authentic METAL bars for the original Tesla E Trunk logo. Here is the link and I found this coupon code 'EBAR20' which essentially gives you free shipping, all for about 20 bucks shipped. Add quantity 'three' to your order to get the 'three' bars. http://www.emblemsonly.com/e-bar/ Boom, you're welcome!!!

Attachments

Skione65

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Fellow Tesla Model 3 fans and owners. I have just come across where to get the three authentic METAL bars for the original Tesla E Trunk logo. Here is the link and I found this coupon code 'EBAR20' which essentially gives you free shipping, all for about 20 bucks shipped. Add quantity 'three' to your order to get the 'three' bars. http://www.emblemsonly.com/e-bar/ Boom, you're welcome!!!
@Fabián Lamaestra,

Boom! Done!:D Thank you for the info! ‘You Da Man’!!!

Ski

atebit

Event Horizon II
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
So what do we think the “official” inter-bar spacing & position on the trunk should be?

I was surprised that there are no rear badges at all.

OrangeJulius

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
It's been my experience that at resale time buyers prefer original/stock look and configuration. This is so they:
1. Don't have to accept someone else's ideas of what does or doesn't make the car look better
2. Don't have to worry about what other "customizations" may have been made to the car that they're not aware of

If buying new, I make a point to get the look and configuration I like at the start from the manufacture's offerings, then do my best to maintain that over the years until I sell it.

Last edited:

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
It's been my experience that at resale time buyers prefer original/stock look and configuration. This is so they:
1. Don't have to accept someone else's ideas of what does or doesn't make the car look better
2. Don't have to worry about what other "customizations" may have been made to the car that they're not aware of

If buying new, I make a point to get the look and configuration I like at the start from the manufacture's offerings, then do my best to maintain that over the years until I sell it.
Well said, but minor modifications (and/or mods that can be reset to stock) shouldn’t be an issue at all.

artsci

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country

That’s not been my experience. I extensively modified a Honda S2000, which I purchased new for about $30,000 in 2000. Ten years later I sold it for $22,000. Most of the mods were drive train and suspension related (coilovers, etc.) but some were cosmetic (all in good taste). You just have to find a buyer who appreciates what’s been done and knows the value of the updgrades. That’s not your average Joe.

I’m not ready to sell my Model S but I imagine the mods I’ve made will probably add $10,000 to it’s resale price if I were to sell it. If I returned it to its original condition that would greatly dimish its value. And I’m not talking about little things like badges, which probably make no difference at all.

OrangeJulius

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
...You just have to find a buyer who appreciates what’s been done and knows the value of the updgrades. That’s not your average Joe.
That's precisely my point.

You only get that sale if and when you locate that non-average Joe who happens to be in the market for a Model S when you want to sell and agrees that what you've done to the car is desirable.

There'd be far more "average Joes" interested in a stock Model S when you want to sell it.

(I think an S2000 - Model S analogy is an apples-and-oranges thing.)

Last edited:

MP3

Country
Country
Has anyone found a 3 bar emblem to replace the "T" on the Front/Rear? I would love one that is roughly the same size as the current "T". The only one I have found is tiny (1.4 inches wide). Any ideas?

MichelT3

Love those Aero's!
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
It's not a , it's a Tesla.
And as much as I like the logo, the car is now know as Model 3. So no for me on the outside.