TrevP

TOO Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
What's an "owner advisor"?
And what exactly are they trying to "do the best" at?
Internal sales contest for those who sell the most inventory between March 20 and 31st.

Top 3 winners will be flown to the delivery event

Top 10 get a 3 day test drive of the car before the public gets them.

I have the email but I can't share it

Dan Detweiler

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
I'm sorry, I'm more than a little bit slow. So, what this is saying is that by September at the latest there will be Model 3s in all the showrooms to test drive? I don't really get where the internal contest comes in. (Sorry, living in the south for the last 30 years has slowed my brain tissue functions.) ;)

Dan

Badback

Valued Community Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
I'm sorry, I'm more than a little bit slow. So, what this is saying is that by September at the latest there will be Model 3s in all the showrooms to test drive? I don't really get where the internal contest comes in. (Sorry, living in the south for the last 30 years has slowed my brain tissue functions.) ;)

Dan
It's all that 'sweet tea' and corn pone.

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
@TrevP , sorry to ask this, yet did you get any perspective as to when that would be the case outside of NA? :)

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
there's nothing that would happen in a test drive that would change my mind. I'm much more interested in seeing paint and interior finishes available in person than an actual test drive. (assuming there are different finishes than the current lineup)

jman

Pope, I am also tall..6'7" and owner of a 70D, I believe the Model 3 will have enough room. If not I am screwed !!! Have to buy a Chevy Bolt damnit !!!! I test drove that and not great leg room, I still fit.

BigBri

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
It's probably just me but the space between the steering wheel and the screen looks cramped. I am hoping they get the screen set back into the dash. I'd prefer the S style screen even if its smaller but I get they want to angle it to the driver to see speed etc.

Badback

Valued Community Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
I don't think that the screen is angled toward the driver, this would imply an adjustable mount to accommodate RHD.