Model 3 Showing in Harvard, MA - Feb 10th @ 10am

Bokonon

Self-identified Teslaholic
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Posting this here on behalf of TMC / Tesla Forums user HiTech, who will be showing his Model 3 on Saturday, February 10th at 10:00am at the Dunkin Donuts in Harvard, MA just off of Route 2. You can find his original posts here and here.

This sounds like a great chance for those of you who live west of 495 to see the car up close, if you haven't already! And, of course, it's an excellent opportunity to meet a local owner, ask questions, and hear about their ownership experience so far.

================================================
Hi all,
My family and I were fortunate enough to have met someone from this forum at end of Dec to show us their new Model 3. Definitely put my wife at ease to seeing it in person for our decision. Was a very helpful visit.

For that reason, I wanted to pay forward the kindness shown to us by making our Red Model 3 available for viewing on Saturday the 10th of Feb.

Please let me know if anyone is interested.

Details:
10am on the 10th Feb (Saturday) @ Dunkin Donuts in Harvard, MA 01451 (just of of Rt 2)

Would love to have other owners bring theirs as well.

Ps: also have posted on Tesla forum:
Model 3 showing in MA - pay it forward | Tesla

Kind regards!

Last edited:

Bokonon

Self-identified Teslaholic
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Bumping this thread in advance of the event tomorrow.

FWIW, the event now has a Facebook page, which I believe is private to Tesla Owners New England group members. Current attendance is 8 Yes + 6 Maybe. (I'm hoping to drop by, though with my wife and son being a tad under the weather, odds are only around 50%.)

@GTV6 did you see this? Seems to be closer to your neck of the woods than Dedham or the Pru... though it sounds like you recently had access to a smorgasbord of Model 3s in the flesh. :)

Last edited: