Model 3 RWD Long Range for Sale

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • Selling or promoting products is NOT permitted on TOO. Please contact us for advertising or sponsorship rates.
    No bumping of threads unless you're lowering a price, answering a question, or adding useful information. Please note that items for sale must be in the possession of the buyer unless prior approval is opbtained by the admin.
    ALL ADS MUST INCLUDE A PRICE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Parikh1234

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hello All,

I am new here, but someone told me this might be a good place to post. I just got my Dual Motor Model 3 so I am looking to sell my RWD model 3. Its brand new (3,000 miles). The plastic is still on the main screen. Just looking for a fair offer to get rid of it quick. I have attached some pictures. It's blue, aero wheels. Doesn't have the autopilot option. Its ready for sale, you can pick it up tomorrow :)

I have pictures and everything if you want. Just message me or reply here.

Thanks!

MP123

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
I'm waiting on a Mid Range model and I can still cancel. Can you send photos? When did you get the RWD car? Why did you decide to replace it?

Status
Not open for further replies.