Model 3 Premium Long Range

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

• Selling or promoting products is NOT permitted on TOO. Please contact us for advertising or sponsorship rates.
    No bumping of threads unless you're lowering a price, answering a question, or adding useful information. Please note that items for sale must be in the possession of the buyer unless prior approval is opbtained by the admin.
    ALL ADS MUST INCLUDE A PRICE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
SOLD

STANDARD FEATURES:

- Automatic emergency braking and collision avoidance
- Eight airbags
- Electronic stability and traction control
- 15" touchscreen with on-board maps & navigation
- Voice activated controls
- Wi-Fi and LTE internet connectivity
- FM/Internet streaming radio
- Dual zone climate control system
- Keyless entry and remote climate control with app
- 60/40 split folding rear seats
- 4 year, 50,000 mile limited vehicle warranty

OPTIONS:

Premium Upgrades
- Premium heated seating and cabin materials throughout, including open pore wood decor and two rear USBs
- 12-way, power adjustable front seats, steering column and side mirrors, with custom driver profiles
- Premium audio system with more power, tweeters, surround speakers and subwoofer
- Tinted glass roof with ultraviolet and infrared protection
- Auto dimming, power folding, heated side mirrors
- LED fog lamps
- Center console with covered storage and docking for two smartphones

Long Range Battery
- 310 Miles Estimated Range
- 8 year, 120,000 mile battery warranty

Wheels
- 19" Sport Wheels

Paint
- Pearl White Multi-Coat

This is the actual car - not a reservation (Tesla does not allow transfer of reservations or orders outside of immediate family members!). You can purchase this car now and take it home right away, or wait 12-18 months for a new order.

For transparency, here is my cost:

- Basic Model 3: $35,000
- Premium Package: $5,000
- Long Range Battery: $9,000
- 19" Sport Wheels: $1,500
- Pearl White Multicoat Paint: $1,000
- Docs and Delivery: $1,000
- California Sales Tax and Registration: $6,000

VIN is 5YJ3E1EA1JF004762. Less than 200 miles on the odometer. Located in the San Francisco Bay Area. Title on hand. Not eligible for the Federal Tax Credit.

Asking $59,995.

Please contact me via PM!

#Tesla #TeslaMotors #TeslaModel3 #Model3 #TeslaLife #TeslaForSale #ElectricCar #ElectricCars #ElectricVehicle #EVs #EVsForSale #EVsBuySell

Last edited:

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Please provide:
  • Location of car (your profile says Newark, but you mention paying California tax)
  • VIN (to allow checking carfax history)

ölbrenner

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
(Tesla does not allow transfer of reservations or orders outside of immediate family members!).
My reservation agreement does not exclude non-family transfer approvals, and I recall the very first Model 3 was transferred to a non-family member.

JBsC6

Country
Country
Pretty car. Good luck with the sale.

The no tax situation on sales of electric cars is cool for a quick sale either way as we have in NJ and I assume some other states...

Derik

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I'm always interested in why people have the new car, and basically selling it right away. If you don't mine me asking, why are you selling it?

Also you might want to add the 9k long range battery to your costs.. Unless you got that for free.

In any case. Good luck with the sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.