Model 3 Performance vs. BMW M3 (F80)

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • Please post your personal videos into a single thread to keep things organized. Thanks

Which exterior do you prefer?

• Total voters
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Just a little exterior comparison video of my parked cars, before the BMW transfers to another owner. Please subscribe, if you like. Thanks!

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Here’s another short video, comparing my Tesla M3P and former BMW M3, this time, seating height and interior.
Please subscribe and let me know if you have any additional questions.
Thanks!

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Why I traded my BMW for a Tesla, how about you?

What’s your current or what was your previous vehicle, before getting or potentially getting a Tesla and what’s your primary reason for making the switch. Here are some of mine. Please subscribe if you like and have any comments.
Thanks-
https://www.youtube.com/user/M3rewards

Quicksilver

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Great choice of color on your Model 3! :p

I came from a BMW i3 lease and was happy to returned it and pick up Quicksilver. The i3 had great off the line acceleration too but it just does not compare to the Model 3.

Enjoy your new ride!

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Great choice of color on your Model 3! :p

I came from a BMW i3 lease and was happy to returned it and pick up Quicksilver. The i3 had great off the line acceleration too but it just does not compare to the Model 3.

Enjoy your new ride!
Thanks! Great color choice! Any regrets?

Quicksilver

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Thanks! Great color choice! Any regrets?
No regrets at all. The Silver looks especially beautiful in the early evenings/evenings. Even when dirty, it still looks great. The chrome trim provides a nice finishing touch to the overall look. I was sad and happy that Tesla discontinued the color which will make the Silver a little more "rare." I just listed on my personal thread a couple of not big, but new , issues that came up recently after 4600 miles. Overall the car has been great and I smile every time I get in and drive it.

costvki

Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
Thanks for the video! I've been driving BMW's forever, after working for them over a decade ago, but obviously am intrigued by Tesla, especially the model 3. Reviews on the car, including comparisons like this, are ample. I've been playing with the configurator for weeks and have almost pulled the trigger several times.

What I'm most curious about before I do though is aftermarket products like warranty and insurance products- what have you guys purchased from Tesla and/or other companies and why?