Model 3 Performance Spoiler OEM NEW Never Installed $400

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • Selling or promoting products is NOT permitted on TOO. Please contact us for advertising or sponsorship rates.
    No bumping of threads unless you're lowering a price, answering a question, or adding useful information. Please note that items for sale must be in the possession of the buyer unless prior approval is opbtained by the admin.
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hello All - New to the forum; however thought this would be the best spot to sell (other than lurking around a super charging station).

We took delivery of the M3P spoiler, however decided to keep the car as is. Selling for $400. Will also ship if you're not in the bay area (San Jose, CA) - buyer assumes shipping

Attachments

Last edited:

timmyjon

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hello, I am interested in your spoiler. Would it be possible to send me photo of the part number and the date that is below the part number. Just o make sure it is the latest version of the Spoiler. Thank you so much. Cheers.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Will do. I'll send it when I get home from work today (as well as posting it here). Off the top it was from earlier this year (2019), and ended in 00-A.