Model 3 Owners Club GTA Meetup

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Where would you like to meet other M3 reservation holders?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TrevP

TOO Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Ken and I want to thank everyone for coming out tonight. We had a great time and it was a pleasure putting faces to all the names!

Turnout was much better than expected but as requested we will do this again , sometime in the spring.

Let's all keep in touch and let's see what Tesla comes up with next!

20161109_225549-jpg.690

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Ken and I want to thank everyone for coming out tonight. We had a great time and it was a pleasure putting faces to all the names!

Turnout was much better than expected but as requested we will do this again , sometime in the spring.

Let's all keep in touch and let's see what Tesla comes up with next!

View attachment 690
Great to see you all! Greetings from Houston, TX!! :)

Just got home and I see you posted the photo. Great event, thanks Trev and Kenneth for hosting and for all the info. So glad to meet so many fellow travellers on this journey and exchange stories. Buh-bye-Ice was a real pleasure talking to you. Congrats on being first and on the tweet from Elon. Looking forward to doing this again when we are closer to production. Cheers. Andrew
Thanks for the shoutout!! :)
I am also very glad to have met so many people who share the same interests. I have done my best to help Tesla succeed in any way I can, nowhere close to what Trev and Ken have, and I am happy to support this club and watch it grow.
Thanks again to Trev and Ken and I look forward to being on time to our next meetup. :beercheers: