Model 3 Owners Club GTA Meetup

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

• A statement from the Founder of Tesla Owners Online:

TOO is, and remains, strongly committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and we see no place for hatred and discrimination in our communities.

Where would you like to meet other M3 reservation holders?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jamaicaman

Country
Country
The meet is scheduled for......"U.S.A election wake day!?" maybe I should come to the meeting... Be on my best behavior and hope someone will adopt me...(this election is such an embarrassment for the average American citizen.) Voting is going to be like choosing to hitting yourself on the right side or the left side of your head.... EITHER WAY IT IS GOING TO HURT! [ How did we get into this position? I am so ashamed!]

Mirek

The meet is scheduled for......"U.S.A election wake day!?" maybe I should come to the meeting... Be on my best behavior and hope someone will adopt me...(this election is such an embarrassment for the average American citizen.) Voting is going to be like choosing to hitting yourself on the right side or the left side of your head.... EITHER WAY IT IS GOING TO HURT! [ How did we get into this position? I am so ashamed!]
Come on, I would not go that far, I think the choice is clear ....

JMON

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
So far it seems like the winner is . . . <drum roll please> . . .

West GTA with 42.2%

P.s. Can I say RSVP here ? Or should we send you something more direct Trev ?

TrevP

TOO Founder / Administrator
Founder
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
So far it seems like the winner is . . . <drum roll please> . . .

West GTA with 42.2%

P.s. Can I say RSVP here ? Or should we send you something more direct Trev ?

That's good. Just come on out! See you then

Blackout

Country
Country
Sorry guys I just got back from vacation...I really like this initiative and I would love to be part of it...not the holding hand in the park kind of things but yeah it would be nice to meet up...
I'm ok with Newmarket or Mississauga...
I'll look forward for a location and a date...
How do I RSVP ?

Kennethbokor

Country
Country
Yep I just did...might be there closer to 7pm but i'll be there...

So is it like bring your own Boos kind of meeting?

Hi we'll be running the meet up from 6pm to 8 or 9pm tomorrow night. See page 2 post #33 of this thread for location info in Mississauga. I'm volunteering my work location which is not huge, but should satisfy our initial meet up. It's a small office location for a staff currently of 4 people and we have a small warehouse space.

Trev and I will be providing some coffee/donuts and we have a water cooler as well in the office. Sorry, but I would prefer no alcohol within the premises.

There is no formal routine here, just drop by meet some folks as well as Trevor and myself. Will be nice to meet some other passionate Model 3 reservationists and we plan on recording some video and take some pics for our next Show.

See those of you who are coming out tomorrow! - Ken

TrevP

TOO Founder / Administrator
Founder
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Just a reminder that the meet-up is tonight starting @ 6PM folks.

Also, let's try and keep the mood light and focussed despite the events from last night. We really don't want our first meet-up to devolve into political discussions that just make us all mad :)

See you tonight!

Daliman

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Just got home and I see you posted the photo. Great event, thanks Trev and Kenneth for hosting and for all the info. So glad to meet so many fellow travellers on this journey and exchange stories. Buh-bye-Ice was a real pleasure talking to you. Congrats on being first and on the tweet from Elon. Looking forward to doing this again when we are closer to production. Cheers. Andrew