Model 3 Owners Club GTA Meetup

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Where would you like to meet other M3 reservation holders?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I find myself extremely fortunate to reside only 3 blocks away from the Lawrence service centre, so yup, that's my preference.

TrevP

TOO Founder / Administrator
Founder
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Folks, we can't conduct this at a Tesla store or service centre so we have to chose a convenient public place. Free public parking is important too.

Anyone in the West end or North end (both are ranking higher at the moment) know of a meeting room or location that can handle a dozen people or so? We want to keep the first meeting "free" but we can probably provide coffee and donuts.

Thanks

Daliman

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I suppose the Yorkdale mall would provide a number of places to eat or have coffee and the tesla store is there to drop in if not for anything formal. While I prefer the west end it would split the difference between mississauga and North toronto.

TrevP

TOO Founder / Administrator
Founder
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
OK folks, it's Thursday so voting is closed.

I spoke to Ken and we're going to hold the get-together on November 9 between 6-8 or 6-9PM @ Ken's place of work in the West-end.

Please RSVP here so we know how many will be coming. Coffee and snacks will be provided.

The address is:

Charter Telecom Inc.
4-2283 Argentia Rd., Mississauga
L5N 5Z2

Google Map:
https://www.google.ca/maps/place/22...99dd5c05!8m2!3d43.5988105!4d-79.7474394?hl=en

Last edited:

TESLAKid

Hello Folks,

I'm brand new, and happy to be here!
I missed the poll cutoff:

Somewhere near the Lawrence facility works for me.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Regards,

T..