Model 3 Owners Club GTA Meetup

Where would you like to meet other M3 reservation holders?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TrevP

TOO Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
Though our various social media channels we're starting to get requests for a Model 3 Reservation holders meet up in the Toronto (GTA) area to "talk Tesla" etc...

Ken and I have been discussing options on when and where to do this.

What we need if your feedback to let us know if you're close by to attend the first meetup.

Depending on the feedback and how many would attend we might hold it at a coffee shop or we might need to rent a room. The goal should be to make it free but if we need to rent a room there might be a nominal fee?

Thoughts??

Thanks

Panera Bread usually has a large table or separate room you can use. You can also pileup several tables together. I know there are 3 Panera Breads in the Misssissauga area.

Daliman

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Count me in. Have used rib eye jacks in mississauga for functions. They can divide off a section. No extra fee. If you want coffee a larger starbucks would work.

Kennethbokor

Country
Country
So far, the west end of GTA is leading the votes. We stated Mississauga but I am thinking more Brampton-ish, near the 407 corridor. Even eastern Brampton, that way folks from the north and east would be a bit more accommodated. Also, since near major highway, easier access. No location determined yet, just throwing my thoughts out there. We will let the Poll run for a week or so then look to plan something for November.

TrevP

Founder
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
Let me make it easy for you guys to decide! If you make it up near Aurora, I will happily buy the first and last rounds for Trev & Ken ;)
Man, that is the best avatar I've seen in a long while! ;) Can I tweet it?

Thanks for the offer. Aurora is where I am but it has to be fair for everyone

TrevP

Founder
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
We'll give this thing a week, until this Thursday, for interested parties to chime in and we'll go from there. West end is leading at the moment.