Model 3 Owner Pics

danzgator

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
5CD8DDA3-55F4-4739-BFD0-B88C608254FB.jpeg DB6926CF-5DA6-4E4A-8DF3-FF8040D8648E.jpeg

There’s a delivery pic thread, but not just a general pic thread. We were having family pictures taken, so had a few professional Model 3 pics taken while we were at it. These are just a couple samples that the photographer texted us. Hopefully more soon.

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
@danzgator , why is Alex reporting that your car is sold? Is that true?

If yes, good for you of course. :)

danzgator

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
@danzgator , why is Alex reporting that your car is sold? Is that true?

If yes, good for you of course. :)
WAY off topic, but yes. Planning to get the SR to use as a 2nd vehicle instead of a primary vehicle. The $9,000 LR upgrade just wasn’t worth it to me as a second car because it wouldn’t be used 99% of the time.

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
WAY off topic, but yes. Planning to get the SR to use as a 2nd vehicle instead of a primary vehicle. The $9,000 LR upgrade just wasn’t worth it to me as a second car because it wouldn’t be used 99% of the time.
Not sure why off topic since it’s the car pictured... ;) Pics that are great by the way - free advertising for T≡SLA ! :D

As I wrote, sincerely happy for you & understand your reasoning.

All the best!
Mike

PatrickM

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I’m working in Denver this week. Free rides? :D
I'd be up for it, but I'm in Fort Collins, not Denver. So about 75 minutes north from central Denver - but I'd be willing to drive down and meet you roughly halfway... If you are game, click on "start a conversation" with me and we can figure out a time and a place.

Last edited: