Model 3 One Piece Carbon Fiber Dashboard, Center Console & Steering Wheel Appliqués ...

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Looks absolutely awesome! Did you do around the window switches as well? I replied to your Tweet, but might as well ask the same question here... how’d it come out over the grain on the wood trim?

PTFI

FIRST OWNER!
FIRST MODEL 3 OWNER
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Looks absolutely awesome! Did you do around the window switches as well? I replied to your Tweet, but might as well ask the same question here... how’d it come out over the grain on the wood trim?
Thanks!!! Oh so that’s you over there on Twitter!!! LOL....so here’s my official reply:
I’ll say pretty good for 3M tape. That material is very forgiving!
The guy over at RPMTESLA is super cool, he’s sending me a complementary window/door switch appliqué to match!

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Thanks!!! Oh so that’s you over there on Twitter!!! LOL....so here’s my official reply:
I’ll say pretty good for 3M tape. That material is very forgiving!
The guy over at RPMTESLA is super cool, he’s sending me a complementary window/door switch appliqué to match!
Awesome, they seem like very good guys! Yeah that’s me with the same questions in both places :)

GTV6

Country
Country
Looks great but too much darkness for me. Has anyone seen interior appliqués in exterior paint color besides white? Always liked the exterior brought into interior like say a recent Miata.

LUXMAN

Legendary Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
So now that they have been on for a few days, what do you think?
I am thinking of using their clear console wrap and their sill plate wrap.
Are you satisfied with how it fits the console and cup holder?
Lastly, where did you get the coupon code?
Thanks!
the coupon code is on their main home page, just before the info on their Tesla referral code. Last time I was on their site, it was 150Sale (I think that was with a minimum $150 order), but not sure if they change it often

LUXMAN

Legendary Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
the coupon code is on their main home page, just before the info on their Tesla referral code. Last time I was on their site, it was 150Sale (I think that was with a minimum $150 order), but not sure if they change it often
Thanks. It woulda helped to scroll down further

PTFI

FIRST OWNER!
FIRST MODEL 3 OWNER
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
So now that they have been on for a few days, what do you think?
I am thinking of using their clear console wrap and their sill plate wrap.
Are you satisfied with how it fits the console and cup holder?
Lastly, where did you get the coupon code?
Thanks!
Some may think it's too dark but
I love it, the cup holder console is my favorite, it was a perfect fit.
MelindaV is correct about the coupon :)

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
@PTFI I was just about to order, but I have watched this video 3 times now and I’m worried of my OCD will cause me to fixate on the wrapped corner. What are your thoughts? I know it’s only visible when the door is open, but I just don’t know...

Tchris

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
@PTFI I was just about to order, but I have watched this video 3 times now and I’m worried of my OCD will cause me to fixate on the wrapped corner. What are your thoughts? I know it’s only visible when the door is open, but I just don’t know...

Yeah, I don’t know. Something about trimming out my car in tape just doesn’t feel right to me. I think maybe I could go with a clear film protection for the console, but that would be it.

Sandy

One obsession to the next
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country

Yeah, I don’t know. Something about trimming out my car in tape just doesn’t feel right to me. I think maybe I could go with a clear film protection for the console, but that would be it.
The tape products look pretty good but I agree with both of you. My OCD would bug me about the wrap around corners on the dash and just using a lot tape to cover areas in general. Personally I will tape the piano black console in either clear matte or brushed black metal as the piano black would drive me nuts but most likely nothing else. Hopefully Tesla will come out at some point with a reasonably priced real CF dash as in the S and X for those wanting to change out the wood.

Last edited:

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
The tape products look pretty good but I agree with both of you. My OCD would bug me about the wrap around corners on the dash and just using a lot tape to cover areas in general. Personally I will tape the piano black console in either clear matte or brushed black metal as the piano black would drive me nuts but most likely nothing else. Hopefully Tesla will come out at some point with a reasonably priced real CF dash as in the S and X for those wanting to change out the wood.
Yeah after wavering on it I’ve decided to take a pass.

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country

LUXMAN

Legendary Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Yeah, that is the one I was thinking of, but I can live with fingerprints. Just how scratch-able is the surface? I mean I wont be throwing my keys in the cup holder anymore....so not sure if it would really matter for me
4.5 weeks later and I don’t have any scratches. After this morning’s car wash it looks brand new inside and out!