Model 3 on display at Yorkdale starting March 2 2018

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
I’m curious who got the notification email and who didn’t. I’m a very late reservation, and didn’t receive an email.

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
I am a first day reservationist (line waiter) and didn't get the notification. Wonder if only existing owners got it?
Makes me wonder if they’re only opening doors for people with emails. Otherwise, why not email everyone with a reservation in the local area?

TrevP

TOO Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I was just there today. Lines and long but I got 2 minutes with the car but spent over 2 hours in the store talking to people ;)

It is the same car from the auto show and his time it’s open and you can sit in it. If you can wait a couple of weeks though the mad rush will be over and you can spend more time in it

Veedio

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Was there around 1:30pm today (March 5) and only had a five minute wait to see the car up close and another few minutes wait to sit in it.

Veedio

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
They weren’t really pushing people (not much of a line waiting - to my surprise). Spent about five minutes in the car on top of about 10 looking around it from the outside. Could have probably spent longer as they didn’t appear to be rushing people out.

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
I've read elsewhere - either here or at M3OC - that someone broke the rear window and they're waiting for it to return from repairs.

Nice to see another Ajax resident here... :)

Tony_YYZ

Tesla Fanatic
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I called yesterday and it is still NOT back as of yet. They don't know exactly when it will return. Bummer. I wanted to go sit in it before completing my configuration.