Model 3 Mule Sighting! Not really ;)

Dan Detweiler

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
I saw it...really I did!
They did a little body work since the first reveal but I think it's pretty sexy!

Duesenberg.jpg

Sorry, I couldn't help it. With everyone getting so excited about seeing a Model 3 in the wild people are going to be mis-identifying cars left and right. Patience folks. All will be revealed in time.
(Who says wheel pants can't look great?...especially on a Duesenberg!)

Dan

Last edited:

Rick59

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
I saw it...really I did!
They did a little body work since the first reveal but I think it's pretty sexy!

View attachment 1115

Sorry, I couldn't help it. With everyone getting so excited about seeing a Model 3 in the wild people are going to be mis-identifying cars left and right. Patience folks. All will be revealed in time.

Dan
C'mon Dan, you know it's not a Model 3 because a real Model 3 doesn't have a hood ornament. Close though.

Steve C

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
I saw it...really I did!

View attachment 1115

Dan
What exactly is that vehicle? It's actually pretty cool! Old and new all in one.

Dan Detweiler

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
THAT is what in my mind, the most beautiful automotive body ever designed. It is a 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost. Google it...lots of images to wonder at. These Dueseys and the Cord Coupes of the time absolutely do it for me.

Dan

TrevP

TOO Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
Hey guys, let's not have too much fun ;) We already have a thread for real sightings. I'll have to change the thread title so newcomers are not confused

Thanks

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
THAT is what in my mind, the most beautiful automotive body ever designed. It is a 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost. Google it...lots of images to wonder at. These Dueseys and the Cord Coupes of the time absolutely do it for me.

Dan
My dad has restored many 1900-1940 vehicles (about 1 every year or two since the mid 80s) and is really involved in the antique car community. I can tell you from being around that group of people, the owners who have Duesenbergs are looked at with a lot of respect. There are not very many and they are absolutely beautiful (the coats, the owners not so much)

Dan Detweiler

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
I saw it...really I did!

View attachment 1115

Dan
Of course it needs a HUD though.

Dan

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Hey guys, let's not have too much fun ;) We already have a thread for real sightings. I'll have to change the thread title so newcomers are not confused

Thanks
Actually 'Rumor Mill' probably also a better place to leave thread, though, good job, @Dan Detweiler , you surely got some traction on this one!! ;)