Model 3 - Midnight Silver 20" wheels FOR SALE (Seattle, WA)

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

• Selling or promoting products is NOT permitted on TOO. Please contact us for advertising or sponsorship rates.
    No bumping of threads unless you're lowering a price, answering a question, or adding useful information. Please note that items for sale must be in the possession of the buyer unless prior approval is opbtained by the admin.
    ALL ADS MUST INCLUDE A PRICE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I'm putting up my 2018 Tesla Model 3 Midnight silver up for sale. Title in hand, located in Seattle, WA.
Asking $63,000 with essential aftermarket upgrades! (I already went through the hassle of researching, purchasing, and installing these so you do not have to)
Mileage: 2,350 all highway miles (to and from work, garage to garage)
Vin: 5YJ3E1EA5JF003968

Configuration:
Model 3 $35,000
Midnight Silver Metallic Paint $1,000
Long Range Battery $9,000
Premium Upgrades $5,000
Enhanced Autopilot $5,000
Destination and Doc $1,000

Aftermarket Upgrades:
Value: $750 - 30% micro-ceramic tint on all windows (including full rear window, excluding windshield and sunroof)
Value: $3,000 - 20" metallic grey turbine style wheels by EV wheels with Tesla Center Caps (was on the pre-order, so you will be one of the first on the road with this upgrade) along with new Michelin Pilot Sport 4s tires which are the OEM tires for Tesla's newly released 20" wheel package ($4,000) for the Model 3
I just installed the 20” wheels and tires on 4/18/2018 so they barely have any wear on them. I also have the original 18" Aero wheels and tires so you can have those too if interested.
Still has that new car smell in it. Immaculate interior and exterior. Serious inquiries only please, sorry but can't oblige test drives unless you are ready to purchase (check in hand). Selling because I have another reservation for the dual-motor version. Not eligible for Federal Tax Credit.

Thanks!

t1-jpg.7583

t2-jpg.7584

t3-jpg.7585

t7-jpg.7586

t8-jpg.7588

Attachments

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I like them a lot. Car just looks great to me and handles better, grips the road better with those Michelin pilot sport 4s!

Status
Not open for further replies.