Model 3 Makes Its Show Circuit Debut

Mad Hungarian

Resident M3OC Wheel/Tire Guru
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hello dear M3OC friends, it's been a while (apologies, insanely busy at work :() but I have a good one for you...

So I guess with the start of customer deliveries this was the time to do it, but none the less the Model 3's car show debut in LA today seems to be creating quite a stir. I discovered it when my data researcher from the office, who's down there now, sent me back this lovely pic just an hour ago. Knowing full well of course I'd be soooooooooo jelly.
I can just imagine the chaos it will be creating when the doors open to the public tomorrow...

upload_2017-11-29_13-22-0.png

Attachments

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hello dear M3OC friends, it's been a while (apologies, insanely busy at work :() but I have a good one for you...

So I guess with the start of customer deliveries this was the time to do it, but none the less the Model 3's car show debut in LA today seems to be creating quite a stir. I discovered it when my data researcher from the office, who's down there now, sent me back this lovely pic just an hour ago. Knowing full well of course I'd be soooooooooo jelly.
I can just imagine the chaos it will be creating when the doors open to the public tomorrow...

View attachment 4208
We can be sure no one is going to step to the right to go to see Audi ;)

Mad Hungarian

Resident M3OC Wheel/Tire Guru
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
We can be sure no one is going to step to the right to go to see Audi ;)
I suspect none of the other companies anywhere near that part of the building will be particularly pleased. I can practically feel the warp in the local gravitational field this is gonna create.

Dan Detweiler

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
Any hand wringing over slipping demand will be put to bed as soon as this car is in full production and people can see it. All 400k+ of us will have a couple years of envy/jealousy coming our way until the masses are able to get this car!
Can't wait to show off my Blue Beauty on the streets of Georgia! Gonna have to wait until spring though. I am sure it will be well worth the wait!

Dan