Model 3 LRB & Premium Interior Availability Change

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Gavyne

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Oh wow they're all 2-4 months now, even for the Performance model. This must mean they are indeed getting a lot of orders still, contrary to other beliefs out there.

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
It could also mean that Tesla is finally learning a lesson - be pessimistic in your initial timelines, and then you have a chance of delighting the user when you beat the initial estimate.

BigBri

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Tesla can sometimes spin the numbers in their favour I've noticed where it's not technically incorrect but it's still a stretch. I wonder if they were looking at the 2-7 day deliveries they've done over the last while and applied it to the quarter to make overall delivery time seem sooner when production to delivery is still 2-4. Atleast 2-4 is realistic. It was about 12 weeks from order to delivery for me.