Model 3 Line Art Short sleeve men’s t-shirt review

Jayc

Country
Country
I'm really hoping one day I'd be able to get a Tesla Model 3 T Shirt with just the E symbol and nothing else, nothing better than being understated and simplistic.

TrevP

TOO Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I've put a new shirt design in the store with the Model 3 logo on the front. Our website is printed on the back.

I understand many people really want basic shirts with just my designs on them but I'm trying to build a community for everyone's benefit so a tiny bit of website promotion on the designs I think isn't too objectionable.

Jayc

Country
Country
Okay just to be clear, the only reason why I mentioned that I'd like only the Model 3 sign is so that I can wear it around in a very under-stated way so that only those who know will know. It's kind of exciting to do that but maybe I'm just weird :)
Other than that, no issues with having the Model 3 community web info.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I went to buy some things on your shop. Only to find out that the prices are in USA currency and I would have to pay international shipping? Aren't you based in Ontario as I am?

TrevP

TOO Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
We are in Ontario however the supplier is in the US and all items ship directly from them.