Model 3 is still on time

Ip Man

Country
Country
Barrons article -model 3 might be delayed-or slower produced than desired due to parts restrictions (quantity) from vendors.
Hiring page on Telsa's website hints that there are still hurdles to clear.

"Must work 24/7 to meet deadline in early July. Must know electronics motion sensor design, engineering, and programming. Knowing how to make advanced motion detection parts less complex a huge plus. Extremely high paying, demanding, and extreme pressure. Must have cannot fail attitude."

Twiglett

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Barrons article -model 3 might be delayed-or slower produced than desired due to parts restrictions (quantity) from vendors.

"Must work 24/7 to meet deadline in early July. Must know electronics motion sensor design, engineering, and programming. Knowing how to make advanced motion detection parts less complex a huge plus. Extremely high paying, demanding, and extreme pressure. Must have cannot fail attitude."
Searched Barron for Tesla and model 3, but can't find it

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country

If that's accurate -- ouch! Complete damper for my extreme excitement. Do I have to order the Tesla Roof I don't need now? ;)

Twiglett

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
I'd bet all my money it has to do with this:
http://www.hybridcars.com/musk-fire...ng-firm-vital-to-model-3s-launch-sources-say/
Again, no details of what they are building, but I'd expect some sort of retaliation from them. To lower the risk
Elon wants the part built at gigafactory.
Odd - still no hits mentioning Model 3 delays when searching on Barrons - if you read it on there how about giving a link before continuing to mention an article nobody else can find.
That link however relates to something completely different and not connected to any supplier