Model 3 is still on time

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Ip Man

Country
Country
Barrons article -model 3 might be delayed-or slower produced than desired due to parts restrictions (quantity) from vendors.
Hiring page on Telsa's website hints that there are still hurdles to clear.

"Must work 24/7 to meet deadline in early July. Must know electronics motion sensor design, engineering, and programming. Knowing how to make advanced motion detection parts less complex a huge plus. Extremely high paying, demanding, and extreme pressure. Must have cannot fail attitude."

Twiglett

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Barrons article -model 3 might be delayed-or slower produced than desired due to parts restrictions (quantity) from vendors.

"Must work 24/7 to meet deadline in early July. Must know electronics motion sensor design, engineering, and programming. Knowing how to make advanced motion detection parts less complex a huge plus. Extremely high paying, demanding, and extreme pressure. Must have cannot fail attitude."
Searched Barron for Tesla and model 3, but can't find it

SoFlaModel3

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3

If that's accurate -- ouch! Complete damper for my extreme excitement. Do I have to order the Tesla Roof I don't need now? ;)

Twiglett

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
I'd bet all my money it has to do with this:
http://www.hybridcars.com/musk-fire...ng-firm-vital-to-model-3s-launch-sources-say/
Again, no details of what they are building, but I'd expect some sort of retaliation from them. To lower the risk
Elon wants the part built at gigafactory.
Odd - still no hits mentioning Model 3 delays when searching on Barrons - if you read it on there how about giving a link before continuing to mention an article nobody else can find.
That link however relates to something completely different and not connected to any supplier