Model 3 Invites for sale on Kijiji

Country
Country
I just happened to be on Kijiji searching for Used Tesla's and I was surprised by the amount of model 3 reservations for sale. As far as I know you cant sell it. Being a reservation holder waiting for my invite this drives me nuts. If you don't want the car get your deposit back. I really want the car and being in Ontario I was really hoping to get my invite and delivery before the election. Sorry fo the rant.

Tony_YYZ

Tesla Fanatic
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I just happened to be on Kijiji searching for Used Tesla's and I was surprised by the amount of model 3 reservations for sale. As far as I know you cant sell it. Being a reservation holder waiting for my invite this drives me nuts. If you don't want the car get your deposit back. I really want the car and being in Ontario I was really hoping to get my invite and delivery before the election. Sorry fo the rant.
Actually, you can sell it. Not officially anyway. But the way to sell it is to strike an agreement with a buyer who can then order it under your account. They enter in their details as the registered owner and include their e-mail address for notifications on the account.

The original reservation holder doesn't have to be involved for anything after that.