Model 3 Insurance Quotes (Ontario, Canada)

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Duliban Insurance Brokers

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
We can provide anyone living in Ontario, Canada with a quote for their insurance needs through our unique group plan for all electric vehicles.

Discounts of up to 35% can be applied when adding your home to your Model 3 quote, charging stations are also covered under our group plan.

You can get a quote through our website by visiting our electric vehicle insurance page: dulibaninsurance.com/tesla

We could also provide a quote to you if you start a conversation with us as we would need some more information.

S Madgal

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
My car's only 2 weeks old and I signed up with another insurance company - can I still switch or do I have to wait until renewal next year?

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
My car's only 2 weeks old and I signed up with another insurance company - can I still switch or do I have to wait until renewal next year?
Hi, it depends on if the new vehicle is added to an existing policy (another auto) there would be no penalty for moving the Model 3 to another company if this is the case.

If you put the new vehicle on a separate policy (this is the only vehicle on the policy) you would have to pay a cancellation fee, and since the policy just started it may not be worth paying the cancellation fee.

If you are interested we could give you a call to discuss the options available to you.

S Madgal

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Thanks so much for your prompt response. I will call your toll free number to get a quote. I was unable to do so online. The last step just hangs when I click submit.

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
Unfortunately, the quote was way higher than what I'm paying right now - kinda surprised by that.
Thank you for calling in to get a quote, we are looking into our quoting form to see what kind of issue you would be facing as we have online quotes coming in. The main reason for the price being higher is because of the city you are living in, Brampton is the highest rated city in Ontario for auto insurance. Sonnet is a good company to be with, if you have any questions we would be happy to help.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I called in and spoke with Trevor, he provided me two prices. One price was for just the model 3 which I have ordered and it was comparable to what I was quoted with my current company. He then put together a package that included the model 3 and my home because of the home charging station I am looking to purchase as well, this price would offer significant savings. I will definitely be considering this when I get my car.

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
I called in and spoke with Trevor, he provided me two prices. One price was for just the model 3 which I have ordered and it was comparable to what I was quoted with my current company. He then put together a package that included the model 3 and my home because of the home charging station I am looking to purchase as well, this price would offer significant savings. I will definitely be considering this when I get my car.
Hi JeffreyEV, thank you for giving us an opportunity to quote your model 3 and home insurance. We are happy to hear Trevor was able to help you with your insurance questions. Feel free to reach out when you pick up your Model 3.

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country