Model 3 insurance costs? (Austria)

Buju

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Is there any information about how much the insurance cost of a Model 3 will be? Did any insurance company have released something?

And another question that has been bugging my is: will the insurance cost more or less if I buy the full autopilot option immediately at purchase. Or will it cost more/less if I buy the full autopilot option afterwards later on?

What do you think how much it will cost?

Akilae

Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Is there any information about how much the insurance cost of a Model 3 will be? Did any insurance company have released something?

And another question that has been bugging my is: will the insurance cost more or less if I buy the full autopilot option immediately at purchase. Or will it cost more/less if I buy the full autopilot option afterwards later on?

What do you think how much it will cost?
I really don't think that insurance companies in Austria are that modern to include things like that in an offer (hopefully I'm wrong here). I was given an offer for a Model S85 insurance two years ago. It was about 110€ per month on a monthly basis if you stayed below 100000€ car cost. Selbstbehalt was 1000€ which is pretty much standard on a car in this price range and one thing was really special about it... there was no Bonus / Malus system. To put this in relation... I pay around 120€ per month for my Opel Astra (120hp) and that is even quite cheap as I am on level 1 on their bonus system already.

The insurance offer was provided by Raiffeisen which is the banking partner of Tesla in Austria.

Buju

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
haha yeah, I had the same impression that the insurance companies in Austria are not that modern :D

omg 110 euro per month for a car that costs way more than 75k+ is really cheap. I'm paying 99,89 euro per month for my Kia Cee'd (140 hp). So there is really hope what the insurance on the Model 3 will not be that high.

Akilae

Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
I just bought a Model S 85 CPO model and my insurance at Donauversicherung is 73€ a month. It's Vollkasko and Haftpflicht and 730€ Selbstbehalt.

There are huge differences in insurances which are Tesla friendly and some which aren't. The cheapest offer I got from many other insurance companies was 170€ a month.

At the moment Donauversicherung and Niederösterreichische Versicherung have interesting rates.