Model 3 - Fresno/Clovis CA

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

ghoticov

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model Y
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to throw it out there if there is anyone in the Fresno/Clovis (Central Valley) area of California that wants to see/sit in a Model 3, I would be happy to meet you and show you the car. I know there are 3 or 4 around the area but not sure if any of those are on this forum.

I know for me, it would certainly be easier buying a car that I have seen and sat in versus not doing do.

And btw, LOVE this forum!

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
No
YES!!! So I am down in Tulare, I work in Lemoore. If you are ever headed down here please let me know. I rarely get up to Fresno, but if you are never down here then I would make the trip just to meet up sometime. Really appreciate the offer.

ghoticov

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model Y
YES!!! So I am down in Tulare, I work in Lemoore. If you are ever headed down here please let me know. I rarely get up to Fresno, but if you are never down here then I would make the trip just to meet up sometime. Really appreciate the offer.
I don't really go that far south but I do go to Kingsburg quite a bit. If you are ever up that way let me know and hopefully we could meet up.

ghoticov

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model Y
Sounds good, I might make some time on a Sat or Sun to head up to Fresno.
Ok, sounds good. We could meet at the Supercharger station at Herndon and Hwy. 99. The only time I can’t do it is on Saturday from about 11am-1pm and then on Sunday it would have to be after 1pm.

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
No
Ok, sounds good. We could meet at the Supercharger station at Herndon and Hwy. 99. The only time I can’t do it is on Saturday from about 11am-1pm and then on Sunday it would have to be after 1pm.
Unfortunately this weekend won’t work for me. How does next weekend sound. Give me a time/place and I’ll make it work on my end