Brushed Black:

kenriko

TOO Sponsor Vendor
TOO Advertiser
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
I think I've checked if these are in stock more often than I checked my Tesla reservation.
Now that's funny.

They are pretty involved to produce and require a lot of manual labor to pull out all of the negative material which makes them last to be restocked. I only really offer them because I know people would like a whole set and so it's more of a service to the community than a profit center.

Good news is they are coming back in-stock over the next week (some might even be available, say tomorrow).
The bad news is I don't think they will last too long so if you see them available and want one I'd say move fast.

Jason F

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Now that's funny.

They are pretty involved to produce and require a lot of manual labor to pull out all of the negative material which makes them last to be restocked. I only really offer them because I know people would like a whole set and so it's more of a service to the community than a profit center.

Good news is they are coming back in-stock over the next week (some might even be available, say tomorrow).
The bad news is I don't think they will last too long so if you see them available and want one I'd say move fast.
Thanks. I know you aren't getting rich off this. There are alternatives out there but the brushed metal direction are different.

sakaike

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Just installed the brushed black console kit. Looks pretty good, IMHO. And it was my first ever install of a wrap kit. They key was to follow the instructions in the install video with the tips and tricks. Based on that success, I have ordered the matching door trim kit. But my question is: Do you plan on also offering a steering wheel kit? That would pretty much finish the car in a completely matched way. Please say yes!

kenriko

TOO Sponsor Vendor
TOO Advertiser
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Just installed the brushed black console kit. Looks pretty good, IMHO. And it was my first ever install of a wrap kit. They key was to follow the instructions in the install video with the tips and tricks. Based on that success, I have ordered the matching door trim kit. But my question is: Do you plan on also offering a steering wheel kit? That would pretty much finish the car in a completely matched way. Please say yes!
Yes, but the Dash Kit and Chrome Delete will be coming first.

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
These have been sitting in a bookcase for a while (2 months maybe?) and finally have a car to install them on!
All went super smooth and much easier than expected.
Brushed Black, and chose to leave the buttons au natural

(Center console install pix over in that thread)

Mayhem

Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Thanks, brushed black blends in really nice with the stock interior.
Been checking 2-3x per day since your "next week to ten days" post on the Matte and CF.... no joy. Any update on when these door trim kits will hit Amazon?

EDIT: Since this post, Matte Black is available for 'pre-order' -- that is, available 10/17. Ordered! Now need CF! @kenriko

BTW: Please keep offering these! Raise price if you need to. We need for consistency covering the piano black for all of the interior!

Last edited: