Model 3 delivery estimates & revisions

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Just checked the Tesla website and my previous Oct - Dec estimate for first production has now slipped 1 month to Nov - Jan.... :(
Are you a current Tesla owner, or day 1 line stander?
Based on answer to Rich M’s question it may not be a slip but rather a correction.

I see you’re in California, but if you’re not a current owner and you are a day 1 line stander then you’re in the November - January group where the rest of us appear to be.

RandyS

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Model S P85 from Nov 2013, day 1 line, reservation made at 10:11am

Edit: Should be May 2013 delivery on the Model S....

Last edited:

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Ok that’s very strange then. I would think you’d be very early to get your car. That said if the original estimate was October - December and you get the car early November I’m sure you’ll still be happy.

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Did you put the reservation under a different email address than what your S is registered?

I know some other people mistakenly did that. Does your current S and your 3 reservation show up with the same login at the website?

danzgator

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Hmmmm, I'm still October-December in Florida. Doesn't make logical sense, unless my slip is still in the pipeline.

RandyS

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Yes, my cars are linked...Small typo above. Model S was from May 2013, not November...

myteslapage1-jpg.3610

DaisyB

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
My page now has a section for “Tesla Referral Program”. I don’t have a Tesla...yet! Don’t know why this suddenly appeared. Also don’t know how to attach a picture of it.

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
My page now has a section for “Tesla Referral Program”. I don’t have a Tesla...yet! Don’t know why this suddenly appeared. Also don’t know how to attach a picture of it.
M3OC site rules don’t allow publically posting referral codes, so if you do include a screenshot, please blur out the code

DaisyB

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
There is no code, just a link to get one. I don’t know how to do a screen shot. Technically challenged. Just surprised since this section was not there yesterday. I’ll try to get a shot to post.

DaisyB

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Maybe this will work.

(Mod edit: removed attachment showing personal information.)

Last edited by a moderator:

RandyS

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Daisy, here is what I do...Press <Shift key> and <Prt Scrn> key at same time to take snapshot of screen. Then paste that image into photo software (I use IrfanView and the command is Cntl-V). Then "rubberband" the section you want to keep with your mouse and select it (Cntl-Y in IrfanView). Then save that as a file with a .jpg file extension. Then you can make a posting on the forum and use the "Upload a File" button at the bottom of the screen to display the file.

DaisyB

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Daisy, here is what I do...Press <Shift key> and <Prt Scrn> key at same time to take snapshot of screen. Then paste that image into photo software (I use IrfanView and the command is Cntl-V). Then "rubberband" the section you want to keep with your mouse and select it (Cntl-Y in IrfanView). Then save that as a file with a .jpg file extension. Then you can make a posting on the forum and use the "Upload a File" button at the bottom of the screen to display the file.
Wow! I just made a pdf and marked it up. I like yours better but I don’t understand half of it!

DaisyB

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Thanks! I’m one my tablet and don’t see those keys. I’ll have to shift to my laptop.