Model 3 Console Wraps

kenriko

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
I'm a proud sponsor of M3OC and got this nifty new forum to talk to you guys. Any questions, ideas etc. This is the place to post them.

Available from Amazon with free Prime shipping for $29.50

- Console Kits -

Matte Black:

Available here: https://kenriko.com/products/kenriko-tesla-model-3-matte-black-console-wrap-kit

Brushed Black:

Carbon Fiber:

Matrix Black:

Matte White:

White Carbon Fiber:

Last edited:

kenriko

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country

twm01

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Did the matrix console kit drop in price to match the others? Was $32.50 when I ordered a couple of weeks ago...

kenriko

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Did the matrix console kit drop in price to match the others? Was $32.50 when I ordered a couple of weeks ago...
A discount of $5.00 was retroactively applied to your order a few weeks ago. I did it for everyone who purchased before the price alignment. As a thanks for being an early adopter.

Last edited:

b0n3z

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I ordered and received the flat white center console kit a few weeks ago. I cleaned the center console with isopropyl alcohol. For some reason I thought I could apply this via a wet application and used the same isopropyl alcohol. BAD IDEA! The glue started to melt possibly the vinyl too. It looked like I had melted marshmallow on my center console. A complete mess. Luckily, I tried the cup holder area first and have one spare.

I now have my car back from service and want to try again but I'm afraid to ruin my one last attempt.

Is there a wet method to apply this? I would prefer something wet that way I can easily move or position the film exactly.

Thank you,

-b0n3z

Caulin

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I ordered and received the flat white center console kit a few weeks ago. I cleaned the center console with isopropyl alcohol. For some reason I thought I could apply this via a wet application and used the same isopropyl alcohol. BAD IDEA! The glue started to melt possibly the vinyl too. It looked like I had melted marshmallow on my center console. A complete mess. Luckily, I tried the cup holder area first and have one spare.

I now have my car back from service and want to try again but I'm afraid to ruin my one last attempt.

Is there a wet method to apply this? I would prefer something wet that way I can easily move or position the film exactly.

Thank you,

-b0n3z
Usually a wet application is just water and maybe some soap correct? Definitely not alcohol, as you have found out.

kenriko

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country

Thank you,

-b0n3z
For both Avery SW900 and 3M 1080 the manufacturers specifically state you should not do a wet install.

kenriko

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Any ETA on the matte white wraps on Amazon?
Any day now. Amazon received the inventory on Thursday, just waiting on them to check them in. Amazon gets so many shipments sometimes it can take them a while to get through the backlog and get the product on the warehouse shelf.