Model 3 Canadian Summer Meet Up

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

JMON

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
The Model 3 Canadian Summer Meet Up kindly organized by Dax (@Model3Guy ) that was held on 2019-07-21 was a huge success !

I think there were over 50+ Tesla's and probably 1.5x that for owners.

One of the biggest highlights (and draws for a lot of the attendees) was to get a chance to meet with legendary tire guru Ian @Mad Hungarian Pavelko who made the exodus all the way from Montreal to come down just for this event. I have a confession to make - I could have talked to him all night . . . and then some. What a wealth of knowledge and kindness and he's a huge asset to the Tesla community at large.
mad-hungarian-jpg.27928

Mad Hungarian

Resident TOO Wheel/Tire Guru
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
The Model 3 Canadian Summer Meet Up kindly organized by Dax (@Model3Guy ) that was held on 2019-07-21 was a huge success !

I think there were over 50+ Tesla's and probably 1.5x that for owners.

One of the biggest highlights (and draws for a lot of the attendees) was to get a chance to meet with legendary tire guru Ian @Mad Hungarian Pavelko who made the exodus all the way from Montreal to come down just for this event. I have a confession to make - I could have talked to him all night . . . and then some. What a wealth of knowledge and kindness and he's a huge asset to the Tesla community at large.
View attachment 27928
You are FAR too kind sir.
I too had an absolute blast, I look forward to the next one!

JMON

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
You are FAR too kind sir.
I too had an absolute blast, I look forward to the next one!
I searched for posts related to this particular event on the forum - I hope this picture isn't posted like a gazillion places here already :) And I don't even care if it's just a screen cap (low quality) - this is my second family
ealv9xgw4aa8ibf-jpg.28068

lance.bailey

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Build it & they will come. Dax proved that. In fact he's inspired me to do a Hamilton/Burlington local Tesla meetup perhaps late summer/early Fall.
hey - don't you go all Kevin Costner baseball movie on me - those are three great movies!!!

how did you arrange a spot? there are a number of traditional car spots near me in Cloverdale/Langley/South Surrey where muscley ICE cars have gathered for years, I don't think that they would appreciate being EV-icted. - hah.

if was just a few people we could fit 4 or five cars in my driveway and then have a showing of "Revenge of the Electric Car".

And I suppose we could time something around the 8th of September which is this year's Langley Cruise-In event.

Never organized something like this before.

JMON

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
hey - don't you go all Kevin Costner baseball movie on me - those are three great movies!!!

how did you arrange a spot? there are a number of traditional car spots near me in Cloverdale/Langley/South Surrey where muscley ICE cars have gathered for years, I don't think that they would appreciate being EV-icted. - hah.

if was just a few people we could fit 4 or five cars in my driveway and then have a showing of "Revenge of the Electric Car".

And I suppose we could time something around the 8th of September which is this year's Langley Cruise-In event.

Never organized something like this before.

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Build it & they will come. Dax proved that. In fact he's inspired me to do a Hamilton/Burlington local Tesla meetup perhaps late summer/early Fall.
Please DO! And once you settle on a date and location please advise well in advance and find a way (not sure how best to do it) to make all Tesla owners, especially in GTA - special invitation to "Mad Hungarian would be welcome, it would be great to meet people of his calibre) to make sure that members notice the planned meet-up. I personally missed the last one, was not somehow aware of it. Thank you in advance and looking forward to the meet.