Model 3 BETA (RCs) Watch Thread

Country
Country
Quite forward thinking of @jassummers to copyright the picture for 2107. ;) In all seriousness though, that is a sharp looking Tesla! I'm loving the shape of that door edge.

first view of charging!!
so looks to just include the top tesla port, not a ccs or otherwise combo.
photo was posted on TMC but I've not been able to track where it originally was posted (twitter has a JASSUMMERS in SanJose and instagram has one in Edinburg - neither with this photo posted)

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
how about a new spotted Model 3 photo?
(snagged from the Google Model 3 photo gallery and listed it's source as reddit, but I couldn't find it posted there)
That blue is getting nicer by the second.

Current dilemma...

Wife does not like blue cars and I want a blue car :)

TrevP

TOO Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
It just hit me after seeing this photo; I think all the RCs we've seen have had the same interior with black seats/wood dash/light colored headliner.
Correct. Part of me thinks this will be the only interior option for the Model 3 but I'm still hoping for white. This reminds me of the Model X release candidate period when all of them were black interiors as well. It wasn't until the reveal where we saw tan and white were options, so there's still hope!

samson

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Did a bit of cleanup and moved the info-graph discussion and charge door conversations over to their own threads - plus a fair amount of off topic moved al well.
Good work......

But I must confess, when I see in the Alerts that @MelindaV replied to Model 3 BETA watch, I am instantly excited to see what cool new Model 3 pics is uploaded by default.:p :D

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
It's killing me that nobody's getting a close-up shot of the tires to reveal the wheel/tire sizes.

I'd just really, really like to know that, and it seems like it should be easy to obtain.

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
It's killing me that nobody's getting a close-up shot of the tires to reveal the wheel/tire sizes.

I'd just really, really like to know that, and it seems like it should be easy to obtain.
i know!!! the guy that got the charge door flap photo said on TMC that he even had a conversation with the driver of that one. He could have dropped something next to the wheel and had to bend down to pick it up to at least get the size, if not an actual photo ;)

I also looked thru Continental's passenger car & performance tires a few days ago for one that's tread matched the tires on this white RC (with three equal sized tread stripes down the center) and could not find one that matched.