Model 3 AC - heat coming out after update

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Jeremy Rosser

Country
Country
I am on 2018.28.5 and now when my AC is on and temp is at 72 the screen is showing red instead of blue and heat is coming out. I have to go down to 70-68 to get blue and cold air.

Anyone else?

Last edited:
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Yes, I have version 26.3 and in the last week I have noticed this a few times at 71 degrees. In my case it starts out as heat for a few seconds, two or three and switches over to A/C. I have not tried a lower set point. In all cases the internal cabin temp was 90 to 110 degrees.

SoFlaModel3

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I am on 2018.28.5 and now when my AC is on and temp is at 72 the screen is showing red instead of blue and heat is coming out. I have to go down to 70-68 to get blue and cold air.

Anyone else?
What is the temp outside while that’s going on?

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I live in Northern Arizona and the outside temp has been between 88 to 105 degrees when this has happened. Inside the car it was 90 to 110.