Model ≡ videos from YouTube

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

• A statement from the Founder of Tesla Owners Online:

TOO is, and remains, strongly committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and we see no place for hatred and discrimination in our communities.

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Some big battery-size assumptions. 45 kWh base? That seems low to me. My guess is 55 kWh for the base battery.

I was re-watching some of the reveal-night test-drive videos. During one of them, the engineer made a comment to the effect that the Model 3 wouldn't be as fast as a Ludicrous Model S. Now, he may have been talking about the particular dual-motor configuration, but it sounded like he meant in general. So a Ludicrous 3 may very well not be as quick as a Ludicrous S.

Gilberto Pe-Curto

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Some big battery-size assumptions. 45 kWh base? That seems low to me. My guess is 55 kWh for the base battery.

I was re-watching some of the reveal-night test-drive videos. During one of them, the engineer made a comment to the effect that the Model 3 wouldn't be as fast as a Ludicrous Model S. Now, he may have been talking about the particular dual-motor configuration, but it sounded like he meant in general. So a Ludicrous 3 may very well not be as quick as a Ludicrous S.
For me 6secs is very fast.
It's not the killer reason for me.
I wont be running from the Police.

Range, range, range

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
That video was from Motortrend. I believe they only posted it to facebook themselves.
So, here's the original version:

[edit]: Facebook video embedding doesn't seem to be working correctly for a portrait video.
Follow this link instead: https://goo.gl/MBpHgr

Last edited:

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model S
Not specific to Model ≡, yet a particularly well done summary featuring Kim from Like Tesla, partnering with Saul Lopez to provide us with a transatlantic guide to charging standards & adapters... Only missing the CCS, maybe for a future episode!! ;)

Kudo to both of them! Felicidades!! :)

Michael Russo

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model S
Thank you, @Curt Renz !

Interesting to see the anchor try to ask all these 'difficult', challenging questions that the guest - who knows what he is talking about... ;) - addresses rather positively and encouragingly for T≡SLA... :)

Michael Russo

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model S
If it would not have been for repeat videos in 2nd half... this started as a fantastic commercial if T≡SLA ever needed one!!

Yet, would have cut about half and leave out Alpha pics - a bit passé now!

Nice try tho' :)