Model ≡ Becomes Model 3??

MichelT3

Love those Aero's!
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I agree on that. The three bars were symbolic nicer than an ordinary 3.
I started with remarking that I also preferred the three bars...

Country
Country
I'll let you guys in on a little secret...

I'm visiting the Pressmans on the 28th at their shop. I have a good relationship with these guys and will be discussing all sorts of things, some of them I hope will benefit this community when Model 3 arrives :)

More later.
You have a lot of "investment" into the stylized three bars. Now that the new name is Model 3, without the three bars, will you be printing up new shirts? Fire sale on misprinted inventory?
or will three bars still be part of the name? Like "Bob" and "Robert" are both the same

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
You have a lot of "investment" into the stylized three bars. Now that the new name is Model 3, without the three bars, will you be printing up new shirts? Fire sale on misprinted inventory?
or will three bars still be part of the name? Like "Bob" and "Robert" are both the same
@AZ Desert Driver , check out posts #11 and #13 in this thread... :)

Steve C

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Model ☰ 3
or
Model 3 ☰
I hope they don't do that. That will be confusing for some people who don't know the car.

Pick one or the other.... The 3 is growing on me. The one they chose is close to the Halo 3.... I just went and looked at it for a minute on the Tesla site. I think I like it.

Country
Country
I guess I am more practical - In Print, in status reports, wherever folks have a hard time summoning the three-bar logo, use the "3". In Tesla sponsored publications, where sophisticated and learned folks write, and in the badge emblems - use the three bars. But Tesla must have permission to use these logos, so this shift is just a step in the process of getting legal to use either.