Mobile Connector Organizer

theonlysamiam

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Hey guys! Saw this cable organizer for the mobile chargers for one my co-workers Cadillac ELR. Is there a similar option available for the mobile connector which comes with the Model 3?

img_0957-jpg.12232

theonlysamiam

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hey guys! Saw this cable organizer for the mobile chargers for one my co-workers Cadillac ELR.
That's actually the entire EVSE that's included with GM electric vehicles. It does have a nice design for wrapping the cord around the EVSE's body, along with the carrying handle.

theonlysamiam

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
The mobile connector is my main source for charging so I want to get something that’ll protect the product for years to come. I really dislike leaving it bunched up on the floor. Will be going to a hardware store and see what I can come up with.

ng0

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
It's funny, I was looking for a cable organizer, and didn't think to look at the Tesla site! Looks like there's a month wait time, but at least it's cheaper than the generic ones on Amazon. Does anyone else have a preference that won't take as long to get?
I just installed my wall charger and don’t need my cable organizer anymore...

Derik

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
It's funny, I was looking for a cable organizer, and didn't think to look at the Tesla site! Looks like there's a month wait time, but at least it's cheaper than the generic ones on Amazon. Does anyone else have a preference that won't take as long to get?
There are ones on thingiverse you can just 3D print. I had someone from work 3d print one for me and it works pretty well and is very similar to the Tesla one.

ng0

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
There are ones on thingiverse you can just 3D print. I had someone from work 3d print one for me and it works pretty well and is very similar to the Tesla one.
LoL. Can your guy at work print me one out too? :D I never get over to 3d printers to try 'em out. :p

Actually though, I just went ahead and ordered the official tesla one for 25 bucks. Seems cheap enough and looks a lot better than the ebay/etsy ones I've seen 3d printed. Might still need something to hold the charging brick part. Did you get that 3D printed as well?

ng0

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Got my organizer in the mail today and man, it's super disappointing. I thought it'd be bigger and have some tesla insignia on it but it's literally plain and a little piece of plastic for 25 bucks. I'm really regretting not just 3d printing it. Oh well, at least I can install it this weekend.
20190115_191824-jpg.20566

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Got my organizer in the mail today and man, it's super disappointing. I thought it'd be bigger and have some tesla insignia on it but it's literally plain and a little piece of plastic for 25 bucks. I'm really regretting not just 3d printing it. Oh well, at least I can install it this weekend. View attachment 20566
It does work really well though!