Missing / non-working streams

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

• It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.

HalWebGuy

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
NPR was one of my goto streaming stations. The favorite now fails to load, and it's no longer listed as an option in the "news" genre. Did they drop it? Also, when I search for certain streams like sports (ie: NHL) and local police/fire radio, I get results but most don't work. Is this normal? Any idea what's up, or if this is just how it is?

captainb8

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Same here. Haven't been able to listen to the main ESPN Radio channel for a couple months now, even though it works fine on the TuneIn app/website. I've had to use the Columbus, OH affiliate station. There are a few threads about it over on TMC, so it seems somewhat widespread. One post on TMC indicates that Tesla is aware of the issue, but that post is over a month old with no updates.

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I can't get AM710 ESPN to work at all tru TuneiIn
the actual call letters would he handy, because the seattle ESPN is also 710, and assume you are not meaning them (which I can only get to work about half the time I try)

lance.bailey

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
KNKX and Jazz24 (the KNKX internet sister station) stopped about a month back. Keep meaning to ask someone here to test them out.

Anyone willing to put up with a potential few seconds of Tacoma jazz to test them out for me? This is the logo you need to find in TuneIn:

1560526185123-png.26885

littlD

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Slacker was finally rebranded as LiveXLive in late April who had bought them a few years ago.

Wonder if that messed up anything?

Quicksilver

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Slacker was finally rebranded as LiveXLive in late April who had bought them a few years ago.

Wonder if that messed up anything?
Yes, I had to re-sign up (via LiveXLive) to their Plus service for the stations to start playing again.

RocketRay

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I still have to use my phone for podcasts like Stay Tuned; TuneIn will not play them, it constantly gives me a loading error.

orekart

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Have observed the streaming music gets stuck after a few songs on one particular favorited station. Other stations work, going back to that favorited station gets stuck indefinitely, searching that favorited station anew will play but eventually get stuck after a few songs. It's weird that the behavior is repeatable. At a wild guess maybe there is a problem with client cache or provider for one program (media content) lookup.

RUN TM3

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I cannot load ESPN 710 Los Angeles, 93.5 KDAY Los Angeles, the Ringer Podcasts (Bill Simmons, Dave Chang), and I tried KNKX and Jazz24 for lance.bailey and couldn't get those either. There are others that don't load that I haven't kept track of. There was a period of a few days a week or two ago that I was able to load the Dave Chang podcast, but that only lasted a few days.

lance.bailey

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
for me, the stations I cannot get stream fine on other tune-in apps (Sensus, Squeezebox) and the web. It looks, at least for the ones with which I have trouble, that it is a Tesla issue.

Has anyone talked to tune-in about this? or Tesla?