Mileage Decreases when not in use

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Not sure if this is the right forum to post on, but I just got the Model 3. I've driven it a few times. On Sunday I drove it after charging to full and it's now about 25 miles less than when i last drove it. I checked it this morning it was at 274 then 3 hrs later at 270. I've owned a Blot and a Leaf both of these cars didn't have this happen, but i wanted to know if anyone else experiences this and if this is an issue or this is just something that the Model 3 does.

I have turned off the fan auto turning on when the internal temp gets too high since it sits in my garage.

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model S
Not sure if this is the right forum to post on, but I just got the Model 3. I've driven it a few times. On Sunday I drove it after charging to full and it's now about 25 miles less than when i last drove it. I checked it this morning it was at 274 then 3 hrs later at 270. I've owned a Blot and a Leaf both of these cars didn't have this happen, but i wanted to know if anyone else experiences this and if this is an issue or this is just something that the Model 3 does.

I have turned off the fan auto turning on when the internal temp gets too high since it sits in my garage.
Think you’ll find all you need to know here.
https://teslaownersonline.com/threads/the-‘vampire-drain’-reference-place.5346/

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.