TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Tesla Motors to Begin Customer Deliveries of Model S on June 22nd
World’s first premium electric sedan ahead of schedule

May 21, 2012

Tesla Motors (NASDAQ:TSLA) will begin delivering Model S, the world’s first premium electric sedan, to customers on June 22nd. Several customers will receive their cars that day at an invitation-only event at the Tesla Factory in Fremont, California. In its Q1 financial results communicated earlier this month, Tesla announced Model S would begin deliveries ahead of the July timeframe originally communicated.

So who knows what Elon is planning for Model 3
June 22nd would be great!

Ps your name... are you down in Key Largo? I played golf at Ocean Reef Club and loved it!

Reef Club

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
June 22nd would be great!

Ps your name... are you down in Key Largo? I played golf at Ocean Reef Club and loved it!
Born and raised in Homestead, live in Orlando now. Spent every summer staying at Ocean Reef. Great memories including seeing Jackie Gleason playing golf. BTW wife's father engineer on Card Sound Bridge and built houses at ORC. Enjoy a cool one at Alabama Jacks next time you are down there!

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Born and raised in Homestead, live in Orlando now. Spent every summer staying at Ocean Reef. Great memories including seeing Jackie Gleason playing golf. BTW wife's father engineer on Card Sound Bridge and built houses at ORC. Enjoy a cool one at Alabama Jacks next time you are down there!
Awesome! I was born and raised in Hollywood. Went to college in Orlando at UCF and now I'm back in South Florida.

ModFather

old CARmudgeon
Country
Country
You guys should open a new Thread for this discussion :)
Michel, you have now joined us in "relocated off topic conversations". Welcome! I guess you should have started a new thread if you want to suggest someone should start a new thread! This is what happens when moderators take their job too seriously.

Last edited:

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hmmm, I'll have to try a Publix sub at some point. I'd be surprised if they're better than Sheetz subs.
Seriously don't do it, but do try Laspadas. Hands down the best around.

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
We recently got a Speedy Cafe in our town.
I guess Speedy is more popular in the mid-west.
Their subs weren't that good - I prefer Subway to them.

ModFather

old CARmudgeon
Country
Country
I'd be surprised if they're better than Sheetz subs.
No way there is a place called Sheetz Subs! You're kidding? I can just envision their motto:
Give a Sheetz, Give a Sheetz Sub to someone you love

I had a hot Chipotle Cheese Steak sub at Jersey Mike's yesterday in Huntington Beach courtesy of my daughter. Extremely good! They have Jersey Mike's locations all over Florida. Try it SFM3 and let me know how they compare to Laspadas.

I prefer Subway to them.
I just threw up a little bit in my mouth. :(

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
No way there is a place called Sheetz Subs! You're kidding? I can just envision their motto:
Give a Sheetz, Give a Sheetz Sub to someone you love

I had a hot Chipotle Cheese Steak sub at Jersey Mike's yesterday in Huntington Beach courtesy of my daughter. Extremely good! They have Jersey Mike's locations all over Florida. Try it SFM3 and let me know how they compare to Laspadas.

I just threw up a little bit in my mouth. :(
Jersey Mikes is my second favorite sub shop behind... you guessed it Laspadas.

It's a close second though. Very fresh sub rolls at Jersey Mikes!

ModFather

old CARmudgeon
Country
Country
We need to keep this thread going! I was in Miami area for the International Boat Show in February, either 2000 or 2001. We had friends in Coral Springs and popped over to visit. It just happened to be the weekend of the Coral Springs Arts and Crafts Festival. La Crucera and my friends wife spent the day there while we (he and I) attended to business. My DW said it was the best a & c show she had ever been to. We still have some chachkies in our house acquired at that show.

While there in Coral Springs we had Sunday buffet breakfast at a very nice hotel. We had the best Key Lime Pie I have ever tasted. I have tried to find that hotel again, but no luck. Maybe SFM3 knows what I am talking about?