Member Dashcam Videos

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • Please post your personal videos into a single thread to keep things organized. Thanks

Nautilus

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
they were from the Oregon National Guard - who files F-15Cs to be exact, not specificly aircraft that came along with the ships, but the local welcoming committee.
Bugger. Zoomies always crashing the squid party. I'll be pouting in my geek cave if anyone needs me....

Bokonon

Self-identified Teslaholic
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
these are the same planes that a few months ago when a ground crewmember for Horizon took a plane from Seatac airport, they flew up to seattle (in approx 5 minutes) in an effort to corral the rouge plane (or shoot it down if it returned toward populated areas).
Sigh... you should have quit while you were ahead, D.B. Cooper. :rolleyes:

Ctesibios

Country
Country
Boourns, poor little rocket. Did AP/collision avoidance kick in at all or was that human reaction?
No AP for me at this point in time. I heard nothing from the car's collision avoidance, it is turned on. I believe I could of avoided the collision if it hadn't turned around.

Frully

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Good article, and good video. Welcome!

It's that classic problem, courtesy is nice, but it causes problems. Speed doesn't always cause problems, but relative speed does. The guy passing really didn't need to speed up as that lane is only to choose when to turn left. Likewise, popping out quickly into that lane is a terrible life choice. It was nice of everyone to let the turning car in...but we can see how that goes.

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country

While sitting in traffic attempting to merge onto the freeway after work tonight, I saw on the opposite side of the freeway what was either an attempt at road rage, or just an idiot.
When I saw the car with the flashers merging onto the on-coming side of the freeway, and appearing to be slowing down, I first assumed they were having car trouble and once on the freeway would pull over. but instead, they swerve into the travel lane - causing a car already in that lane to have to slow, THEN they move over again into the fast lane. all while still going significantly slower than the surrounding traffic.

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
does nobody else post odd TeslaCam videos any more besides me? ;)

check out the motorcycle that blew past this afternoon (FYI I, and the adjacent car were going about 57 or 58 (in a 55MPH) any guesses at the motorcycle's speed?

sduck

Country
Country

While coal rollers are not unusual around here, this was the most upscale one I've seen. The passengers waved at me, then the driver blew smoke as they passed me. I've seen this too many times to be bothered by it, so just ignored them.

GDN

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Those are some rich rednecks. Just what does it cost to have a 3rd row added to your truck to haul all your brood around.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Driving i-25 in Wyoming going South. Speed 85'ish (in the slow lane), running in autopilot, hands not really on the wheel. The view ur seeing is the drivers side rear.

The last truck in a line of cars passing me blew a tire right next to me(you can see the tire fragments). His spinning truck came within a couple inches of my front and rear clip. Auto pilot did all the evading, it sped up and move away before I even got my hands on the wheel.

Whew.... Thanks Elon & team!