Member Dashcam Videos

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

• Please post your personal videos into a single thread to keep things organized. Thanks

Nautilus

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Forgive my ignorance - S.A. ? All I can come up with is Side Airbags. :rolleyes:
I'm thinking Situational Awareness. Failure to note the local constabulary lurking on the side street and therefore making a more convincing stop at the stop sign before turning right. It was an impressive roll-through. :)

Love

Tesla Quad Cities
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Good lesson here for all us posters...When you use acronyms, make sure they are universally understood. Otherwise your post is a waste.
What are you talking about? Clearly he was discussing his lack of Saudi Arabia!

JeffcM3

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I like it how all the drivers in this video make it a point to use their turn signals.... they are the best drivers out there!
(Well.. the Lexus driver did have a signal on.. it just turned off when no longer needed.)

GDN

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Similar to @iChris93 video earlier, I had this happen about 3 weeks back. I was on I35 SB coming out of OK almost to the Red River/TX border. I was letting the car drive and had been driving very good, probably 75 MPH, speed limit was 70. All of a sudden approaching another 18 wheeler, the guy decides to be a jack ass. If he hadn't used his blinker I'd say otherwise, but it seemed to be a very planned and deliberate move to do nothing more than cut me off. It's clear to see the only vehicle that is in front of him is the van, which also had just passed him and wasn't in his way. I took over and was surprised I wasn't cut off on the right after I decided to go around.

To be fair - and I wasn't a jack ass after going around - the next video from the Teslacam:

Last edited:

PNWmisty

Legendary Member
Country
Country
Similar to @iChris93 video earlier, I had this happen about 3 weeks back. I was on I35 SB coming out of OK almost to the Red River/TX border. I was letting the car drive and had been driving very good, probably 75 MPH, speed limit was 70. All of a sudden approaching another 18 wheeler, the guy decides to be a jack ass. If he hadn't used his blinker I'd say otherwise, but it seemed to be a very planned and deliberate move to do nothing more than cut me off. It's clear to see the only vehicle that is in front of him is the van, which also had just passed him and wasn't in his way. I took over and was surprised I wasn't cut off on the right after I decided to go around.

To be fair - and I wasn't a jack ass after going around - the next video from the Teslacam:

I think the van was probably over-taking the semi for the second or third time and the previous times he got in front of the truck and slowed down. This time when the trucker realized he was doing it again, he said, "not again"! You will notice the van doesn't have much (if any) speed on the semi.

Bokonon

Self-identified Teslaholic
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Confirmed: Autopilot does not detect flocks of turkeys.

(I tried editing in footage from the repeater cams so you can see some of the other turkey-mischief that was going on while I was stopped, but there was too much corruption.)

LUXMAN

Legendary Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I think the van was probably over-taking the semi for the second or third time and the previous times he got in front of the truck and slowed down. This time when the trucker realized he was doing it again, he said, "not again"! You will notice the van doesn't have much (if any) speed on the semi.
Maybe, and he didn't really focus on the traffic behind him, but then again, he has to see this stuff ALLLLL the time, so I think it was intentional. Rich guy driving a Tesla, "I'll show him!" Hopefully he didn't kick up any rocks as he went into the edge of the lane.

JWardell

Legendary Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country

I think you found the next Tesla Semi in testing, and it was just its NOA avoiding the right lane of the interchange as usual!

Confirmed: Autopilot does not detect flocks of turkeys.

(I tried editing in footage from the repeater cams so you can see some of the other turkey-mischief that was going on while I was stopped, but there was too much corruption.)
What is going on, I also saw so many flocks of turkeys the last few days! Don't they know Thanksgiving is in November?

HCD3

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I think you found the next Tesla Semi in testing, and it was just its NOA avoiding the right lane of the interchange as usual!

What is going on, I also saw so many flocks of turkeys the last few days! Don't they know Thanksgiving is in November?
I showed the turkey cam video to my wife this morning. She was amused as yesterday she encountered a huge flock on our street. Yes there have been a lot of turkeys these days.