Meetup for M3OCers in North County San Diego

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Vistan

Country
Country
I held a meetup last Sunday for Model 3 Owners Club people in North County San Diego. Surprisingly, we had a very sparse turnout, however I got a number of PMs from people who could not make it asking for a rerun.

I'll be at the Target store parking Lot (west end) at 1751 University Drive in Vista at 9:30am on Sunday, February 4th. Take the Sycamore Ave exit north off State Route 78, then next left onto University Drive, then next left into the Target lot.

Other Model 3 owners are specifically invited to bring their cars.

Warning to sensitive M3OCers: my car is the white one with aluminum-finished aero wheel covers. Some have said they cannot "unsee" it!

Attachments

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
(...)
Warning to sensitive M3OCers: my car is the white one with aluminum-finished aero wheel covers. Some have said they cannot "unsee" it!
Vistan, every time I see your car with what you did with the Aeros, I amaze myself as to how much they grow on my like that. ;)
Well done, really!

I actually think this would look quite nice with Midnight Silver for those not fully committed to the 19'' Sports Wheels (which I still am.... :D)

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Vistan, every time I see your car with what you did with the Aeros, I amaze myself as to how much they grow on my like that. ;)
Well done, really!

I actually think this would look quite nice with Midnight Silver for those not fully committed to the 19'' Sports Wheels (which I still am.... :D)
I cannot agree more. I think I’ve seen the aero caps on every color Model 3 now and to me they just look dirty. What @Vistan has done removes that element for me and I think they look quite nice!