Meet and greet with mbrucem in Eden Prairie MN

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

mbrucem

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
To any M3OC members in Minneapolis/St. Paul area (or who want to drive here):

I will bring my Model 3 to the Original Pancake House in Eden Prairie, MN this Sunday (1/7/2018) from 9 - 10:30

If you want to come see the car, come on by! Model 3, Midnight Silver Metallic, Long Range Battery, PUP, EAP.

** Please respect that I will not be giving rides (even for money), so please don't ask. I certainly won't let people drive her. Depending on weather, I might let some people sit in her, but I am an non-smoker and would not let a smoker in (not judging). Also, if I do let someone in, no shoes (we do live in MN, right?). Not trying to be mean, but I am trying to protect the car.**

This could be a great opportunity to meet other passionate Tesla owners (current & future) or just passionate people.

Hope to meet some new friends there!!

image4-1-jpeg.4757
image2-1-jpeg.4758

mbrucem

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
This post seems to have been moved around a bit, so just sending it again. Hope all in Mpls and surrounding areas can make it!!

HughManatee

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Well darn, i just saw this. Been trying to meet up with a model 3 in the twin cities (i live in St. Paul). I'll keep my eyes open for another chance!

Country
Country
To any M3OC members in Minneapolis/St. Paul area (or who want to drive here):

I will bring my Model 3 to the Original Pancake House in Eden Prairie, MN this Sunday (1/7/2018) from 9 - 10:30

If you want to come see the car, come on by! Model 3, Midnight Silver Metallic, Long Range Battery, PUP, EAP.

** Please respect that I will not be giving rides (even for money), so please don't ask. I certainly won't let people drive her. Depending on weather, I might let some people sit in her, but I am an non-smoker and would not let a smoker in (not judging). Also, if I do let someone in, no shoes (we do live in MN, right?). Not trying to be mean, but I am trying to protect the car.**

This could be a great opportunity to meet other passionate Tesla owners (current & future) or just passionate people.

Hope to meet some new friends there!!

View attachment 4757 View attachment 4758
If you ever want to do something like this again I own a business at 24th and Nicollet with a sizeable parking lot. I'd be happy to host a meet and greet event and provide coffee and Glam Doll donuts! Thanks.

mbrucem

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Seems like Tesla should have one here for the Super Bowl....
Not sure they need the advertising... but like the idea! There is a guy renting Teslas 92 day minimum for $300/day). I was told that I could rent mine for $1000/day for the Super Bowl. Uh.... no thanks. I would drive it down there and park in a roped off area so people can see it (they would need to find the spot and protection).

mbrucem

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
If you ever want to do something like this again I own a business at 24th and Nicollet with a sizeable parking lot. I'd be happy to host a meet and greet event and provide coffee and Glam Doll donuts! Thanks.
Glad to. Glam Doll donuts rock. Direct message me and if there is interest, would be glad to come down for a while. Could you imagine doing it around the Super Bowl? Let me know!