May 20th Push Back Emails

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Did you get an email?

• Total voters

EBMCS03

Country
Country
so, if I add the wall charger to my basket and go to checkout, I can now see M3-xxx.72 and this number is different than my reservation number listed on the account.

Does that mean a VIN has been assigned? If so, I have a VIN!!

VIN!
VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!VIN!
That’s not a vin. VINs don’t have .72 they are whole number digits.

EBMCS03

Country
Country
This is the tabulated result of the poll from both M3OC and TMC after 1 day.
With two exceptions, all emails were sent to the configured group with no VIN or with very recently assigned VIN.

The first exception went to @Charlie W who already have a delivery date.
The second exception went to @Nilroc who was invited but deferred. She/He is also the only Canadian to receive an email.

47 reported June email
30 reported July email

Of the 47 June email, 14 or ~30% now have a VIN a day after the emails.
View attachment 9085

How do I update mine? I got a vin using the wall charger trick.

PaulK

Country
Country
Has anyone asked Tesla to refund the $2,500 until they can assure you they are back in the 3-6 week window (from the date they made that commitment)?

Paul

Inochi

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Has anyone asked Tesla to refund the $2,500 until they can assure you they are back in the 3-6 week window (from the date they made that commitment)?

Paul
I have not but it has cross my mind. At the end of the day (for myself), I have waited for over 2 years for this car... What's another month...

KFORE

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Got the July delay email, but just lost the edit button and received a VIN via the HPWC cart trick!!

Invited: 4/6
Configured 4/29
VIN: 5/23
Delivery: 6/12!
Config: Pearl White, 18"

Last edited:

George K

Country
Country
I had the July email but found the Vin in the wall charger checkout trick.I just today had call from Tesla to schedule delivery June 9 the ! I completed trade in information and am now waiting for quot. The Vin (26xxx) still does not show in my account but I was able to confirm that it left the factory May 22 and is now "in transit"

Last edited:

markrodg

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I received the July email but 2 days later the edit button disappeared and the next day ISA called. 2-3 weeks estimated delivery puts me solidly in June. Not July.

tivoboy

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
I had received the email, said June but then this week if all opened up. CAll with ISA yesterday 5/25 and I could have had the car Tuesday but with the holiday probably couldn't get the financing finalized. So, scheduled for Friday 6/1 - while TECHNICALLY June, it would have been May if I had MST.