Markham/Richmond Hill Automatic Car Wash

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

3LECTRIC

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Finally taking delivery of my Model 3 tomorrow! I know many owners will only be hand washing their Model 3 (with the best soups and products), but I am not much of a car person and will be using automatic car washes to keep maintenance simple. I've heard that automatic car washes with rails could damage rims, and I would like to use a touchless car wash. Any recommendations for touchless, no rail car washes in the Markham/Richmond Hill area?

Thanks!

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Petro Canada has a bunch that fits the requirements although it depends on the particular gas station.

Best to check out the ones in your hood and see if they are touch less and no rail. I think there’s an RFD thread as well somewhere.

Country
Country
**BE WARNED**

I learned the hard way in an automatic pull-through car wash that automatic emergency braking on our Model 3 will engage while in neutral if you remove your seat belt (or open the door). I had unbuckled my seat belt to put my wallet back in my back pocket.

There are many of these washes conveniently located in my area, however I am leaning toward finding a touchless stationary style wash for cold weather months to avoid anymore surprises.

Last edited: