Made My Purchase But Not Accepting My Address

Country
Country
I just finished configuring and making the $3200 VISA commitment payment but on final step it will not accept this address which is Thorndale Ontario.

John

Tech Founder
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I just finished configuring and making the $3200 VISA commitment payment but on final step it will not accept this address which is Thorndale Ontario.
Make sure the billing address (not the shipping address) matches your VISA. Billing and shipping can be different, but the billing address has to match what your card uses.

EDIT: Unless you're saying the payment went through, but the delivery address is invalid...

BigBri

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
If its rejecting the card I had to remove and re-add ming to the authorized cards section and then it went thru. I had to update the address info too.

Country
Country
Had the same issue. Said does not recognize address. Asks accept recognized address? They were the same address but only likes the one in all caps.
I even tried what was my daughter ‘s address in Toronto and it was rejected - then I thought I’m dealing with a buggy or poor prompts situation - somehow when I said use address as is a second time - first time it failed when I told it to accept input address - the second time it went through OK.

I also changed input browser from Safari to Chrome on the second attempt.