macOS Dashcam Viewer released!

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Country
Country
You can view the three angles simultaneously, quickly scrub through all of your clips in one swipe, and export the clips into a single file.

NOTE: 1.0.1 update was just approved a few minutes ago that fixes a crash related to video clips saved from a 2019.16.x firmware car. It should be going live in a few hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Country
Country
Aw man, if i had mine already I'd beta test. It would be amazing if you could port this to iOS for use with usb keys with lightning connectors! Awesome work
i was thinking about the lightning usb flash drives but the number of people that own that drive is small. i'll wait until iOS 13 comes to see if they support generic flash drives (at least for the USB-C on the iPad Pro)

DocScott

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I just downloaded it, and it's a great start! But how do you export multiple clips in to a single file? It seems like it's just going to export a one-minute clip with three views.

Country
Country
I just downloaded it, and it's a great start! But how do you export multiple clips in to a single file? It seems like it's just going to export a one-minute clip with three views.
Hi,

Thanks for downloading!

There is no way to export multiple 1 minute segments. It only exports multiple angles into one 1-minute file.
I thought about adding a way to combine multiple 1-minute segments, but I've found that exporting multiple 1-minute segments and then dropping it into iMovie would be the easiest. Though, I would love to hear your feedback on how you would want to change this.

Country
Country
I downloaded it earlier today. Do you have any plans to have a date picker as a part of the app? I don't clear out my drive very often so it would be great to just jump to yesterday / today to view those videos. Thanks.

Country
Country
I downloaded it earlier today. Do you have any plans to have a date picker as a part of the app? I don't clear out my drive very often so it would be great to just jump to yesterday / today to view those videos. Thanks.
Good idea. I'll add in a future update. For now, you can press left or right arrow keys to skip to the next video set, or just scrub the global timeline to the next day (it's sorted in chronological order)

Country
Country
Got the update this morning, now it works. Nice little app! Two features that would make it much better - the ability to choose which file(s) to view, from a drop down list or whatever; and a way to speed up, like the quicktime controls - 2x, 5x, 10x, 20x,

Another feature I would really like is fast-forward. :)
it now has 1x, 2x, and 5x playback with today's 2.0.0 update.

Status
Not open for further replies.