M3's in store in DFW

GDN

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Is Southlake the only store in DFW still with an M3? And for confirmation is it Midnight Silver right? I believe the color choices are the same of all Tesla models - does anyone know if there a red S or X at Southlake as well or either of the other locations, Plano or Northpark? Was set on red, but after seeing so many pictures posted of M3's hitting the street, I don't think it the red I was hoping for, leaning toward Midnight Silver. Wanting to look and compare.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hi! I can confirm there has been a red M3 in the Northpark store for a few weeks. I went there to finally sit in one and see if I fit.

As you might surmise since I joined this forum, I fit quite nicely and have since put in my order. :)

GDN

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Congrats and welcome to the club. You won't regret it as the Model 3 is one great car. As you poke around here you'll have to update your signature with the config you ordered and then give updates on status and delivery. A lot of information dedicated to the topics of insurance and financing, etc. They are growing to thousands of posts each, so get something to drink and dive in. Lots of Model 3 fans around here.

Thanks for the update. A lot has changed since I inquired, of course I ordered and even have had a car now for almost 2 months. Now the question is not only who has one on the showroom floor, but who has a Performance model for a test drive. I likely won't, but one day if I get bored I might just try to get in for a test drive. I figure it would all be for the wrong reason though. I don't need any excuses to be unhappy with my 3, but driving a Performance would likely just make me want something I know doesn't fit my budget.

JMZMartin

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Yep. That's where I did my first test drive. It's a pretty busy location and they now have multiple vehicles for testing. The staff there seems to be mostly on the ball as well. Can't speak for everyone there but the people I've dealt with have been helpful.