M3OC in Utah & other state news

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Let us know. I'm leaning toward Tint Action right now but am interested to know what you hear back.
Tint Action just got back to me already, he was johnny on the spot with the response and quote, which is pretty damn impressive. (As a I write this post, Luxe just emailed me and said they'll get me a quote in the morning)

Here's what Tint Action said:
  • $2800 for a full 3M 1080 wrapping film
  • $449 estimated for a chrome delete. He said he hasn't seen a 3 yet, so he's guessing from the S. That includes cerakoted emblems.
  • Ceramic Tint $499, Carbon for $399.
So sounds like out the door right around $4k, which is about half of what I expected. I did ask about calipers but he didn't mention that. I'll update this post in the morning with Luxe's.

Last edited:

Park2670

Country
Country
Just got a call to schedule a Model 3 test drive at the SLC store. However all they have available is the Long Range rear wheel drive. Ill be waiting for AWD or Performance before I drive again.

Country
Country
I had my Model 3 done by Luxe. They’re well worth the price. I had them do XPEL Full front, Ceramic Tint, including back glass, paint correction, Modesta BC-08 ceramic coating and the BC-05 glass coating. All told it was around 4k. 100% worth it driving on I-15 daily.

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Luxe didn't get back to me til later.

They said:
$100 prep
$4K for the wrap/chrome delete
$600 for ceramic tint
$850 for the hubs and calipers (No Stencil)

With tax looking at $6400 out the door, so about 50% higher than Tint Action at this point. Still haven't heard back from Envision.

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Saw a post on Reddit today from someone in SLC who got their Tint and Chrome delete from Tint Action... pretty much settles who I'm going with:

RothWerx

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hi all! This Saturday I take delivery of my dual-motor M3, a full 2 months sooner than the earliest estimate. So now I need to start thinking about getting power to my detached garage. Does anyone have any recommendations for a good electrician in Salt Lake for this kind of thing?

Country
Country
Hi all! This Saturday I take delivery of my dual-motor M3, a full 2 months sooner than the earliest estimate. So now I need to start thinking about getting power to my detached garage. Does anyone have any recommendations for a good electrician in Salt Lake for this kind of thing?
I have an EV charger installed in my garage already that was used to charge my Chevy Volt. Picked up my Model 3 on Friday and for some reason it just won't work. So I need to find an electrician as well to see what's going on.

Park2670

Country
Country
If you werent too far away Id recommend you stop by my house... Oh and I havent finished wiring my Wall Connector, so its no use. But I do have a 14-50 that is operational!

ltphoto

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Happened to be in the area, so I stopped in at the Tesla service center last night. A lot of people in Utah are about to be happy. About 2 dozen M3's in the back, obviously just arrived since they were covered with more dirt than I've ever seen on a car. All colors but white. One black performance with PUP and white interior. Sadly none of them were mine.

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Received my Model 3 9/29! I was the last of 119 deliveries they did on Saturday. As you can imagine it was as impersonal as can be, my wife and I examined our car in the dark as they closed and locked the door behind us as we walked out! But it doesn't matter, I have my 3! I just dropped it off at Tint Action for a Matte Black Wrap, Chrome Delete, Emblems Cerakoted Red, and smoked taillights. I'll post a pic when I get it back - hardest thing I've had to do was drop it off after only ~24hrs with her!

Country
Country
Received my Model 3 9/29! I was the last of 119 deliveries they did on Saturday. As you can imagine it was as impersonal as can be, my wife and I examined our car in the dark as they closed and locked the door behind us as we walked out! But it doesn't matter, I have my 3! I just dropped it off at Tint Action for a Matte Black Wrap, Chrome Delete, Emblems Cerakoted Red, and smoked taillights. I'll post a pic when I get it back - hardest thing I've had to do was drop it off after only ~24hrs with her!
Congrats! I drove by the showroom Saturday morning and was amazed at all the cars they had ready to go. Looking forward to the pics.