M3 TuneIn Not Updating Podcast Episodes

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.

CaribbeanKing

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I've had my M3 for about a month and have noticed a very frustrating issue. It does not seem like TuneIn is updating the content library very often with new podcast episodes. I listen to a few podcasts that upload new episodes daily but my TuneIn account doesn't seem to add the new episodes.

Option 1: Is there a way to "refresh" so it loads any new episodes?

Option 2: Would a hard reboot update the results?

Any other ideas? It's pretty frustrating as I know the episodes are available as I can see them everywhere else. Is this a Tesla issue or a TuneIn issue?

Thanks!

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
For me, this issue has been much more pronounced since I updated the software to V9. For the 4 months I had the car before the software update, the podcasts I listened to would generally show up the same day they were released on other streaming platforms. They were usually a few hours later, but now they are days behind.
I’m not aware of a way to force a refresh of available episodes.

TrevP

TOO Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
I've had the same problem. The fix is to reboot the MCU by holding down both scroll wheels. Version 9 has lots of bugs to sort out

drrock

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I've tried logging into my TuneIn account for podcasts and always get the message 'unable to log in, try again later.' Rebooting does not help. Does anyone have a functioning TuneIn account or is this a matter of an advertised feature that does not exist in fact? (I have version 42.2.1)

Madmolecule

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Thanks for posting this. I have been having the same problem for weeks. Some do update like Ride the Lighting, but the Model 3 Owners is stuck on the good, Bad and Ugly. Most others are stuck also. I can't even find some of the others like Zac and Jesse on Tunein.

CaribbeanKing

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
It's pretty frustrating since many of the podcasts are updated elsewhere constantly. I've had TuneIN as much as a week behind in terms of updating daily episodes.